Thursday, May 12, 2005

What a Difference a day made!?...

Thats the song title iM listening to by Jamie Cullum.. Nice , relaxing tune..

I made a long diversion back to my room today after my Project Management class, usually takes me 5 minutes to reach...but this time it took me almost an hour and a half... It was very nice weather, sunny, bright and not too windy (wind usually gushing quite strong of other days), just to places that i've haven't been for quite long time... Just to loosen up my stressful mind, reflecting what my lecturer just told us in the class...Stress sometimes helps...sometimes dont...it will panic you..

What he said earlier was so helpfull....He said..."you already know the answers subconsciously, but panic stops the mind to think"... and also...another tip that he gave, was "dont hold the pen till the invigilator says, you can start now...then start filling in the attendence sheet and your name for the first 5 minutes...you are surely be getting 100% marks for the first 5 minutes"....which is actually true eh!?!?

Yea...taken the time off from books and stressfullness...indulging myself with a whole tub of Haagen Daz to myself...just looking the people having fun under the nice clear blue skies, street performers performing some act...some didnt worked tho...but it was interesting...they kept on trying till their act really put up together...and everyone applaud...

Then me and my musics heading back to my room...Jamie Cullum all the way..."What a difference a day made!?...24 lil hours....the sun and flowers, where there used to be rain...my yesterday was blue dear..today iM a part of you dear...my Lonely days are through dear...since you said you were mine...and the difference is you..." 

Nahh...im not in Love yet...maybe soon... not now....but...its a nice chilling song...brings smile in this kinda weather...




Well...Sunsets..and i need to be heading off to the books...maybe i will just enjoy this sunset from my 13th Floor room of mine..

Till again..

iDAN

2 comments:

Eddie said...

good show old boy.

good show.

wish i could see the sunset too...

iDAN said...

haa....there...i put the picture..the last one was ..i dont know..unpublished kut...huhuhuhuh