Friday, April 30, 2010

Is this a political circus act?



Written on the 7th April 2010

I always wonder, why Anwar Ibrahim (DSAI) is trying to proof, he is being slapped multiple court charges and multiple appeals but still he is telling the world he is innocent. I doubt people would easily give him lawsuit if he is innocent and I doubt if its a part of high conspirasy. High echelon conspirasy would definately do other means of ways to topple DSAI. Sometimes I feel these allegations and lawsuits is being fabricated by DSAI or his camp themselves to gain attention and symphaty.

In Islam, we are told to be thruthfull and be brave of truth. But if he has evidence, hve solid proof of allegations,he should bring forth these claims he made. But at the same time,it backfired back to him. I think DSAI should put a stop on making false claims and concentrate on updating the laws which are old with the present goverment. PKR has Selangor since last election and I failed to see any vast improvement in economics or lifestyle but instead bickering the past governance's wrong doing. IF PR and DSAI are sincere for Malaysia, prove that PR are as good as BN in handling issues. UMNO and other BN component didn't rule Malaysia overnight but gradually from the British. But in this case, PR party should focus on the states under them and make other states envy the ways PR has manages these states.



However, PKR and PR parties focus on wrong doing of last govt and bickering on PM's programs which are far sound and concrete. Why will the rakyat choose PR again if they can't perform? 2 yrs more is not a long time to go, and as a rakyat, I want progress and not problems with empty promises promised during the last election. And I don't want my children's children suffer from this circus act.

This is my 2 cent and if you are not happy for what I have written, I am terribly sorry

No comments: