Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Married!!...


Yups...I've just got MARRIED.... and she is the woman of my love ...Miss Haslinda bte Mohd Hamran...

It was a wonderful week when we had our "Nikah" officially in Penang at her home and soon we had our honeymoon in Kota Kinabalu before we had the reception in KL...


Well..that's explains my absent in the blogging world.... Busy preparing the do, and also busy preparing completion of my work in Pasir Gudang.. I will be heading back to Miri in September...


Yes People.. I didn't do everything my own... and I do owe a bigggggggggggggg... biigggggggg appreciation to my Mother, Mrs Norihan Shaari, who has planned, choreograph and run the whole show since the begining of last year!!...and the outcome is sooo Wonderful.... I can tell you, my mother is one good wedding planner of all... and we didnt spent too much for it...which is another sucess!!.


.

Another person that I wanna deeeply say thanks is my father!!... with the morale support, despite his location, he did his best and I thank him for that...

Not to forget, my grandmother, who has actively planned the tradition, and the workings of the event with my mom.. You should see how diligent she was when she did the bunga telur..... Thank you nenek..


Then of course...my Lovely sister... who has been my mom's sidekick ... Well..shes learning from the best...my mom of course..

Then I wish thanks to my floor manager... my Brother... who has organised the ushers and usherretes and also.. making my wedding event as a rock concert in the end!!.... I almost burst to tears when he sang a Song by Andra and the backbone, "Sempurna"...even hes no MALAYSIAN iDOL... but he is my brother!!...


My aunt, my cousins, my mom's friends, my godfather and godmothers who has helped.... I cant say much more than THANK YOU!!.....

And lastly.. my friends, who helped me last minute errants, and also who has attended our wedding that night.... THANK YOU SO MUCH too..

Well.... how could i repay you all who has helped except my deepest appreciation...THANK YOU againn!!





Happenings in PENANG..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats idan & wife :)

iDAN said...

thank you huda!!

thanks for coming too... finally got the chance to meet u in person!!

iDAN

Anonymous said...

gambr2 wedding sangat cantik, sempoi dan selamba..;)
baju hijo tu canyik lah..hehe

iDAN said...

hijau ker??..its YELLOW...masa tangkap gambar tu kuar warna lain..uhuhuhuhuh

thanks for the compliment!!..