Sunday, August 14, 2005

Falling onto the ground is OK...but falling in Love is something else...

I hate it when myself trapped in a dilema...whether to do this..or to do that...If i screw it...iM OUT...if i got it...well...its gonna be a longgg phheewwwww for me... sigh of relief

Everything that happens to me seems to be very fast...of all you know it...you are stucked...not in the mud...but the feelings stucked to someone... To be honest...whenever it comes about love or feelings... Im a SHY guy...im just scared that i Fumble...there u have it...scared it the main word here...im scared of Rejection...rejection of selling stuff to some customers is ok to me..i can handle it very well...but Rejection toward my feelings...i don't know...i can cope it...but its hard...

What should i do??...there are some reasons that i cant proceed...but how can i tell about my feeelings for her?!....i know...im a fool of love...uugghhh!!..its soo frustrating to have this feeelinggss....i just don't wanna make the relationship i have vanishes...but at the same time... i just don't wanna her to think of me that i was playing around....but i were serious...and im really sincere towards her...

Well...if you are reading this... Yes...i do have feeling for you...but earlier...i wasnt sure because of the situation surrounds us... But from the day i first saw you till today...i just cant stop thinking of you...

2 comments:

TutyToinky said...

hmm..jatuh chenta ngan sapa? hehehe
+edayu+

iDAN said...

hmmm..someone...well..i jjust told my feelings...but i dont know the responds yet...uugghh....i hate the waiting game and this feelings is hurting me!!...i should have just shut up...but i think that would hurt me even more!!....