Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Enough is Enough

Ok... i think i decided not to chase any girls from now on...it leads me to nowhere...

I guess life has its wierd way telling about the consequences... A friend of mine told me I have to stop chasing after girls anymore, which I am and I wasnt chasing after any girls from Now on... I will just let the girls to chase after me instead...

Ezar did told me I have to gauge the depth for me to dive...well..Ezar boy..im not diving anymore for the time being... dah malas dah...

Like i said to Eddie... "its enough for me to fall for someone...if i do..i will keep it to myself...let them fall for me and persue for me..." We have more important things to worry about bro!!..

Im not giving up hope for any girls pun...but...tah..its hard for me to express..i just dont wanna fall In love to someone who dont love me back or find me attractive for who i am...

No comments: