Thursday, January 27, 2005

The car is my Passion...my dream...and my

LOVE... Yup....the love for cars... i would rather not having a girlfirend than not having a car or drive a car...

I got this idea of writting is when Nanie, my ex-gf was asking what whould I be when i graduated...and i instantly replied Im gonna be an Automotive Engineer because i LOVE cars... We talked to each other quite frequent now.

Cars to me is like the energy moving in me...u know what i mean??... Seeing the curves and the power exerted by the vehicle itself can drive me crazy. I think its because the adrenaline rush in me makes me to have this kinda drive. Just talking about it ... or just feel it...man!!..i can't describe the excitement.

I missed the times of me just driving the car to nowhere...just where the road leads me to... and of course..the fuel...

Cars ... all about cars!!..

iDAN

1 comment:

Eddie said...

no dude..u definately STILL need a chick.

Especially a hot one. Makes the whole experience way more memorable.

It doesn't have to be your gf.

Just a HOT chick. In a HOT ride.

Ada paham?

:)

you can't be fucking a tail pipe all your life. Tubi or not Tubi (shakespeare lol).