Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blogging a way of life?

I was hanging around at the MPH with my Sayang the weekend, searching for book and we came across with few good books... I wanted to buy it, but I know theres a few more books that I havent started to read due to busy schedule. The only time that I could have time to read is while I am in the plane, either from Miri or KL...

One book strike my attention was a book written by a girl who scored the higest A's in her SPM recently. I cant remember her name but my Sayang was pointing out to me that she was pretty and smart...Ouh well... She produced a book about her daily lives.. And it was taken from her blog!!...Ouh wow...she has a blog and made into a book!!!....imagine the business she is making...or someone else who is riding the profit from her sucess??...That makes me wanna publish all my blog writtings into a book!!...and people will buy and read my crappy writtings...uuhhuhuhuhuhu

But nowadays, its a trend,people who write blogs, now publish into books. Maybe because of goverment's move to implement Bloogers need to be registered!!!... Which I think is totally absurd!!... BLOG is something you write from yourself and those who read it should use their own judgement whether the stories are true or otherwise... Blogs are simply one to express themselves...

Why resort to Blogging??...because in the real world, we have no say... We do have wakil rakyats but what are their vision??? To make moneyyyyy out of the rakyat's money...they do not voice out our voices.... Yups...those forms you need to file before the end of April and the money you need to pay is what the Wakil Rakyats is eyeingg.... No new roads, but new toll plaza being built, thats for sure!!...Fuel prices still escallating but no changes to the world we're living in..So that is why we BLOG!!...

Another reason to BLOG is to share our vision or seeking opinion with others about something...Like in this case...on Why we blog??... A saying " Two heads are better than one head."....yea...we have the conjoint twins but that is not what it meant... What it means is we could debate and reach a certain agreement to ideas and views about the discussion and put it into one resolution and forwarded it to the world, either in your daily lives or maybe to other people... It makes the idea much stronger... I think that is why the Goverment is scared when people starts to group up and voice their opinion... One big voice is much stronger than small 100s of invidual voices...

Being famous is also why we BLOG...but i know Im not Famous yet....I dont publish 10 entries per day like Jeff Oii or Paultan..their number of hits are 100,000 per day and that is what they meant by Minimum hits... Another reason why the goverment is scared, because famous bloggers are influential.. But Like I said earlier, you need to know what is right and what is wrong for yourselve, because blogging is the view of someone's mind....

OK, let me go back to the point, I cant make my blogs into books just yet..maybe few years time i will publish a book....so what say you???

We blog tu berpada pada... and we voice the appropriate topic jer...

No comments: