Friday, October 21, 2005

iDAN is BACK AGAIN!!!!


I know I know I havent been writting some "geez" here!!...So sorry about its Guys!!... Well maybe I was too "Occupied" writting in MEN ARE HERE column. Ouh well..HERE WE GO!!... UPDATES About IDAN Currently:
  • iM BACK in UK after 4 MOnths Holiday...A month In EUROPE and remaining 3 Months in Malaysia...Spending time with Family and Friends...and also my FOOD!!...to make up the lost times....YUM YUM!!...
  • Worked with Eddie...Go out with Eddie...Lepak with Eddie...so all also with Eddie..EXCEPT sleeoing with EDDIE...nope!!...but he will miss me when i dont hangout with HIM for that day...hhiihihih....love u too EDDIE!!...hahahhaaha
  • BUSY with Final Year project now...Finding ENGINES for my TEAM... and also study the characteristics of that Particular engine... Everything has to be precise and also accurate... NO main main anymore!!...Perhaps...this is a STEPPING STONE for me achieving my DREAMS to be an F1 Engineer..INSYAALLAHH
  • I found my love of my life!!... Eventhough its a long distance relationship...it will be rawarding one when both are patient and also trusting each other... I love u sayang.
I think thats about me!!..Current updates...and will be updating my BLOGSPOT regularly...i PROMISE!!...Make sure to drop me a line or two... Make sure u watch Our Video which just launched at QUARTER 3 VIDEO!!! Enjoyy!! Smile Always!! iDAN

1 comment:

Eddie said...

giler gay wey. thank god we didn't go on a holiday together. then we MIGHT've ended up sleeping together.

waaaa..