Thursday, March 17, 2005

Chilling with Cup of teaa..

I didn't really posted any new blogs about my days lately. Life has been very busy, race against time finishing up all my coursework before the Easter holidays, beginning to like football , which is kinda weird for some and for me too, and yea...no ideas to write about...or to talk about...

It has been 7 months now iM away from home, and i just realised that iM about to go home this July...thanks to my friend Mat talking about my flight tickets back home. Cant believe time flies just like that. I still remember the 1st time I arrived UK, scared of new surroundings, people are much taller than I am, the weather and away from the loves ones. But now, been to alot of places around UK itself and later this week, I'll be heading my way to France and then to Italy. To think of it again, Im kinda lucky compared to some. Thank to GOD for it.

Being away from family actually teaches me about myself really. I thought u knew yourself well then...but nope...u dont really realised ur capabilities... Usually back home, if you're hungry, all u need to do is wait for mom to cook or go to some food joints to buy them. Here, Im really amazed of myself that I can really actually make sure Im survive by cooking myself, although i Know how to cook back home...but iM just too lazyy... Laziness never appeared ,well..sometimes, in my vocabulary when it comes to eating. If u dont eat, you will be without energy and cant study or have fun!...and eventually get yourself in trouble...now im a lil bit rounded than before. =P

Than, somethings u need to sacrifice. This is gonna be the 1st ever I missed the Formula One race in Malaysia, it might sound like...ahhh...just small matter...well..its a big matter to me, coz something that I enjoy doing it. Since the 1st race held in Malaysia in 1998, till 2004 never missed it..All I can do this year is to watch it in the TV. Watching in the TV and watching it live is different... U wont feel the atmosphere if watching it in Tv..All u can hear is the sounds...but not REALLY feeling the HEAT...maybe there is a blessing in disguise for me not going to Sepang.

Ouh....now football is game i play lately... Join with the Malaysian people residing in Birmingham, and play every week. Manchester Games held last weekend and the team won 3rd placing. I didnt scored any goal tho...but being a defender need to run as fast as the opposing team striker and intercept the ball.. Not a easy job either...

Tiar, a multiply friend of mine is now on her journey across Europe. A Europe Freak what Adella said... (sorry Kodel..hehehheheh)...just backpacker style travelling...alone...i really respect her for that...I always wanted to travel alone without any plans...to the unknown...without even speaking their language apart Malay or English... Something like my journey to Japan... dont even speak a single Japanese and they dont really speaks English...all I did was sign Language...and i did survive....But Tiar really did what i ALWAYS want to do...like the Traveller program on Discovery Channel.... KUDOS TiAR!!!..

Im gonna dissappear for the next two weeks!!...I'll be joining my Aunt and Uncle, who is staying in London and follow them to France and Italy for Easter.. Will be seeing some friends in France and Italy too... And yea...i promise to take pictures!!...

So...take care everyone!!....Have a Nice EASTER Holidays and for those who is sitting for exams....GOODLUCK!!...just relax...dont get too tense!!... =P

TTFN

iDAN

No comments: